Friday, October 11, 2019

A column worth reading.

This is an entertaining and perceptive column by the Ammo Grrrl on the root cause of the Democrat Impeachment hysteria.
https://www.powerlineblog.com/…/thoughts-from-the-ammo-line…

A key snippet:
"Hysteria that constant and that over-the-top meant only one thing to me – there were legions of people who were guilty as hell and terrified of losing everything, including their liberty. My old Irish grandfather once said the following to my cousins and me when we loudly denied tossing the barn cat into the stock tank to see if it could swim*: “You throw a stone into a pack of dogs, and the one that barks the loudest is the one you hit.” To call the current Democrats a pack of dogs is an insult to rabid dingos everywhere, but you take my point."

All of her columns are worth the time to read, and this one is particularly fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment